- What information do we collect?
The Service Provider may collect, store and use the following personal data for the provision of services to you:
- information provided by you to UAB Mados Aikštė, legal entity code 223868940, Vingrių g. 6, Vilnius (hereinafter the Service Provider), when purchasing on the Website, including your name, e-mail address, mobile telephone number;
- information about your computer and about your visits and use of this Website, including your IP address, the time and date of accessing the Website;
- any other information that you may provide to us at any time, through our Website, our services or through communication with us.
A cookie is the information the web server sends to the web browser and which is stored in the browser. This information is sent to the web server every time the browser requests to open the page from the server. This allows the web server to set up and monitor the web browser.
The www.ramunepiekautaite.com Website uses Google Analytics and language setting cookies. We collect third-party cookies, Google Analytics cookies, to obtain statistical information about the use of our Website and for your preferred online advertising.
- Use of your personal data
We may use your personal data:
- to provide you with access to our Website and services;
- using information provided on this Website for the purpose of supplying and delivering our goods;
- preparing and sending invoices and reports for you;
- debt management and collection of your payments;
- sending messages to you, for correspondence with you;
- for marketing purposes;
- sending our news and other information related to our services that we deem necessary, by mail, by email or by other means (you may refuse such news and information at any time by notifying us by e-mail regarding your preference not to receive direct marketing notifications in the future).
- Storage term of personal data
Your personal data for electronic trade purposes (name, e-mail address, telephone number, product delivery address, payment details of the /services (bank account number, payment method, etc.), purchase history (purchased items, price, etc.) will be stored for 10 (ten) years after your last purchase on our Website.
Your personal data (full name, e-mail address) for direct marketing purposes will be processed for 5 (five) years since the last active action was taken on our Website).
- Direct marketing
If you wish to receive our newsletters and offers, you can give your consent to receive direct marketing communications in two ways:
- By agreeing to receive Ramunė Piekautaitė news and offers by e-mail;
You also have the right to refuse to receive direct marketing communications at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com
- Disclosure of data
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- if we have to do it according to the law;
- in order to protect your rights or interests (including the provision of your data to third parties in order to recover your debts to us).
- Your personal data security
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. In processing your personal data, we implement appropriate organisational and technical measures for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing.
Of course, data transmission on the Internet is generally unsafe, and we cannot guarantee the secure transmission of data over the Internet.
- Your consents and rights
You can submit a written request (by post, by email or by submitting to our office) that we give you the information about the sources from which we collect your details, the purposes for which they are collected, and to which data recipients they are provided. We respond to such requests in accordance with the procedure and terms established by legal acts and strive to provide you with information as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days of receipt of your request. At your request, such data shall be provided in writing at specified address or e-mail address . The information on what sources and what personal data we collect, for what purpose they are processed and for which data recipients it has been submitted is provided free of charge once a calendar year. If, upon request, we have any suspicions about the identity of the requesting person, we have the right to request the applicant’s identity document or a copy thereof.
- Third party websites
Our Website may display links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on third-party websites, and their implementation.
You are responsible for ensuring that the data provided to us is accurate, full and complete. If the information you have provided has changed, you must notify us immediately by e-mail. We will under no circumstances be liable for damage caused to you for you providing us with incorrect or incomplete personal data or not informing us of any changes made to them.
- Contact details
UAB Mados Aikštė
Company registration number: 223868940
Headquarter address: Vingrių g. 6, Vilnius